A Place where
the members of a group can share information asks questions and gets extra help.
It is accessible from any computer with an internet connections and web browser.
It can be used for sharing useful information and important web links. Nice net
can be used for:
1:
Conferencing
2:
Scheduling
3: Document
sharing
4: personal
sharing
5: Link
sharing
THE KIND OF
STUDENSTS THAT I WOULD HAVE:
Nice net is
a computer mediated conferencing system similar to e-mail and a bulletin board
rolled into one. So students should have enough knowledge of technology or they
should be familiar with internet. I am thinking about creating the nice net classroom because
15 out of 17 students have regular access to the Internet at their homes.
These two students, who do not
have the Internet, will go to their classmates and they will jointly
participate during the discussions. So, the students will be able to
participate actively. They will have an opportunity to interact among themselves.
They can learn language by communicating with each other by using nice net.
I will use nice
net to teach students comprehension skills. I will give them an article of
Tomlinson about the principles of language learning and material production and
then they have to share their ideas about what they have comprehended .So in
this way; they can learn language by sharing views. Thus, in this way nice net
is a interactive software very useful for learning purpose.
GOOD ONE ANKITA..
ReplyDelete